+ 1 package of Oreos
+ 4-8 ounces of your favorite brand of vegan cream cheese (I personally love this brand.)
+ White vegan dipping chocolate, such as this one
- Finely chop Oreos up which you can do in a blender, food processor, or as I do [see above - which also serves as a fine arm workout], put the Oreos in a big plastic baggie and use a hammer (Seriously! I have found it works the best). Save some of the extra if you want to add the Oreo pieces on top at the end.
- Mash the plant-based cream cheese and crushed Oreos until it's all mixed together.
- Roll into balls and place on a wax covered cookie sheet.
- Put them in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate according to directions on the package.
- Pull the Truffles out of the freezer and dip them into the chocolate.
- Garnish with the leftover Oreo crumbs from before but be sure to do this before the chocolate dries.
- Refrigerate, and then chow down when you're ready!
Original recipe found on Chef in Training